- (03/25/17) ALR 40 (Leonardville) invites all to breakfast at the Leonardville American Legion/Community Center from 8am to noon, or when food runs out. Biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage links, fruit cocktail, orange juice coffee, and water. Suggested donation of $7.00.
- (04/05/2017) ALR 63 (Norton) Fort Dodge Soldiers Home Benefit Run. More information to follow. For information contact Jerry Jones at 785-871-7044.
- (04/07/17 -Friday) ALR 24 (McPherson) invites all to our Fish Fry. More details to follow.
- (04/08/2017) ALR 408 (Derby-Haysville) 10th Annual Ron “Radar” Brengman Auction
For more information, click here: 2017 auction flyer.
- (04/29/17 -Saturday) ALR 21 (Seneca) Join us for our Bike Show at 812 Main, Seneca, Kansas. Registration from 9AM – Noon. Judging will start at 12:30 PM with trophies awarded at 3:00 PM. Categories include : Old school/Rat bike, touring, Bagger, Cruiser, Metric,Custom/Chopper, Stock, Antique, Sports Bike and Trike. We will also have food, beer garden, Various Vendors and games. Tickets available for a Gun Drawing – 1 for $5 or 5 tickets for $20. Drawing will take place at the trophy Presentation. For information contact Jesse Knight @ 1-785-294-0099 or Mark Wessel @ 1-785-336-2858.
- (04/30/17-Sunday) ALR 256 (Wichita) 2017 Legacy Poker Run
Click here for details: Post 256 Legacy Poker Run
- (05/06/17-Saturday) ALR 240 (Chapman) we invite you to join us for our 2nd Annual “Lucky Dart Run”. Registration will be from 10am – 11am at America Legion Post 240 222 West Marshal in Chapman Kansas. First bike out at 11am with last bike in at 3pm. First card $15 with additional card for $5. Food and raffle to follow the ride. Great Wolf Lodge night will be raffled with advance ticket by a ALR 240 member or contact 785-761-5919. for more information contact Ron “Sapper” Kabat
- (05/13/17-Saturday) ALR 225 (Ozawkie) invites all to join us for our 5th Annual Fun Run for Vets. Registration starts at 9 AM with KSU at 11 AM sharp, leaving from the American Legion Post 225 in Ozawkie. Cost is $20 per bike and $10 for passenger. There will be 3 lucky winners and all 2, 3 and 4 wheels are welcome. Drawings for a Branson trip, Samsung gear, Golden Boy Henry 22, a 2 night stay at Stone Castle Hotel and more. Join us in supporting the Veterans to maintain our freedom.
- (06/8 – 11, 2017 ) Kansas Legacy Run. Starting in Great Bend, traveling to Colby, Liberal, Dodge City, and ending in Newton. The Legacy Run supports the American Legion’s Legacy Scholarship Fund, that seeks to help provide college educations for the children of those that died while on Active Duty in the United States Armed Forces since 9/11/2001. Children of Veterans that are 50% or more disabled are also eligible, if funds are available. Members of the American Legion Riders are eligible to participate in the run, whether for the full run or any portion. Safety is a prime consideration for the participants – because of this, no alcohol or illegal drugs are tolerated while on the run, until released for the day.
2017 KLR Registration
KLR Waiver Form
Emergency Medical Form
2017 Legacy Run Hotels
- (08/2017) Salute to Veterans Rally. Details to follow.
- (08/2017) National American Legion Legacy Run – starting at Fort Dodge and traveling to Reno, NV
- (09/22 -09/24 – 2017) ALR (Olathe) ALR State Rally. More information will follow.
- (11/25/17 – Saturday) ALR 24 (McPherson) Please join us in support of the McPherson County Toy Run. More details will follow.
For a listing of ALL vacancies with the State of Kansas, you can go to our Civil Service Job web site at: jobs.ks.gov