- Check out the new Department of Kansas Facebook page: Department of Kansas American Legion
- (07/20/2017) ALR 24 (McPherson) American Legion Post # 24 McPherson, Kansas invites all to join us for our Family Night on July 20,2017. We will be helping Brotherhood of Mann. Serving Hamburgers, french fries, drinks and desserts for $5 per person. Serving from 5 – 6:30PM.
- (07/22/2017) ALR 40 (Leonardville) Biscuit and Gravy Breakfast – Event Flyer
- (08/2017) Salute to Veterans Rally. Details to follow.
- (08/2017) National American Legion Legacy Run – starting at Fort Dodge and traveling to Reno, NV
For more information go to https://www.legion.org/riders/legacyrun
- (09/02/2017) ALR 24 (McPherson) Whey Jennings and the Unwanted will be playing at the American Legion Post # 24 in McPherson, Kansas. Whey is the son of Waylon Jennings and performs some of his songs. The Band starts at 9PM and the cover charge is $10 per person.
- (09/22 -09/24 – 2017) ALR (Olathe) Kansas ALR State Rally, hosted by Post 153
410 East Dennis Olathe Kansas, 66061-4603
Pre-registration begins 15 April-15 July 2017
Cost is $35.00 after 15 July cost is $45.00
T-shirt, patch/rocker, evening meal sat included in price along with entertainment.
Lots of vendors and a few surprises along the way.
Business meeting will commence at 1000 Sat, you must be a registered member of the ALR to participate in the meeting. Presentation of your membership card will be required.
Send all registration forms and monies to the following address:
ALR CHAPTER 370
ATTN: BETTY WRIGHT
7500 W. 75TH STREET, OVERLAND PARK, KS 66204-2954
(CHECKS PREFERRED PLEASE)
Annual Horse shoe tournament will also take place on Sat during the Rally.
Registration-Waiver Form – State Rally 2017
Kansas ALR Rally schedule
- (11/25/17 – Saturday) ALR 24 (McPherson) Please join us in support of the McPherson County Toy Run. More details will follow.
For a listing of ALL vacancies with the State of Kansas, you can go to our Civil Service Job web site at: jobs.ks.gov